--On 10. April 2008 11:00:14 +0200 Josef Meile <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I started shivering while reading your code. We would have written such
five or six years ago - because we had no other choice.
Please use the standard 'email' module of Python...this just works
and you don't need to write such ugly and error-prone DTML
Yes, I know it is ugly and I would like to use python instead, but as I
said before I can't use the email module of python since the Machine were
the page is hosted isn't administrated by me, so, there isn't any change
of allowing or installing a python module.

The 'email' module is part of the standard Python distribution since