Wes Modes wrote at 2008-4-10 21:04 -0700:
>I upgraded to Zope 2.7.2 and all of my content can't be seen by Zope.
>Honestly I'm not sure what the previous version I was running was (nor
>am I sure how to find out).
>Now, every page results in
>Site Error
>An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
>Resource not found
>Sorry, the requested resource does not exist.
>Check the URL and try again.
>Resource: Zope GET

Difficult problems can be analyzed in interactive Python

Under *nix, you start such a session with "bin/zopectl debug"
(under Windows, this does not work but there are alternatives).

    from request import getRequest
    request = getRequest()
    obj = request.traverse('pathpart_of_your_url')

If authentication is required, you use

    from request import getAuthRequest
    request = getAuthRequest(user, password)

If there are problems, you use "pdb.pm()" (or "dm.pdb.zpbd.pm()"
for better Zope support) to analyse them.