Okay, I accept that Zope is a mysterious god that requires sacrifice. And I wasn't able to solve the mysteries of how to get it up and running again with my old data after an unintentional "upgrade."

However... I can upgrade Python from 2.4.2 to 2.4.4 and upgrade Zope from 2.7.2 to 2.10.5, get that working, and then hopefully convert my old data.

I can handle the python and zope upgrades, but have no idea how to take my old zope database and use it with my brand new zope installation.

Any ideas?

Wes

--

Wes Modes
Server Administrator & Programmer Analyst