--On 11. April 2008 17:12:07 -0700 Wes Modes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am running Zope 2.10.5  I've just upgraded from Zope 2.7

I would like to move my database to the newly created instance.

I followed the very reasonable and clear instructions here,
http://svn.zope.org/*checkout*/Zope/trunk/doc/FAQ.txt  (esentially, just
moving the Data.fs file)

However, the old data does not come up when I bring up the server again.

Perhaps the old objects need conversion or some other juju?

Even within the third new thread on this issue you have not told us about
your "old" application. Is it core Zope?  Using any third party-products?
Please provide details about the things you have installed. We're not good in problem-solving-by-guessing.

And please: don't create a new mail thread for followups. You have one issue
and one mail thread is enough. We don't need three.

Andreas