David Bear schrieb:
I'm trying to find more documentation about all the configuration parameters for a zeo.conf

I *believe* on plope.org there was an introduction to it with some more parameters explained.

Namely, I have a zope with multiple zodb's and mount points. I am trying to learn how to migration a single zope instance with multiple mounts into zeo. One thing I don't understand is temporary storage. If I have

<zodb_db temporary>
    # Temporary storage database (for sessions)
    <temporarystorage>
      name temporary storage for sessioning
    </temporarystorage>
    mount-point /temp_folder
    container-class Products.TemporaryFolder.TemporaryContainer
</zodb_db>

in zope.conf -- how do and transfer that into zeo.conf and modify the zope.conf to properly understand.
this is where "volatile" thing are created and purged again.
there is never anything to migrate from here

specifically, do I put 'container-class' in zeo.conf ?

there is a howto on this on either zope.org or (more probably) on plone.org

Also, in zope.conf what do 'server', 'storage', 'name', and 'client' map to in zeo.conf? There must be a more detail descriptions of how to configure zeo somewhere.

--
David Bear
College of Public Programs at ASU