--On 30. April 2008 11:26:49 +0530 vaibhav pol <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear All ,

 I want to modify the ExternalMethod dtml page which cames in zope i have
to add combobox into the external method
 i go into the
 zopehome/lib/python/Products/ExternalMethod/dtml where i get the dtml
page methodAdd.dtml
 i add combo box this dtml page is call in ExternalMethod.py how can i
modifed that is it i have to create a object for the combobox . Let me no
if you havingsome information.

What is the need for modifying the Zope core? General rule: keep your fingers out of such core components since you have to re-do such changes with out next upgrade. Such changes should be solved somehow in your own application code...so what are you trying to accomplish?