Hello,

I have created a zclass with zfile as basic class.
With this class, users could, via a web form, send an attached file if
they want.
With zope 2.5 (my previous version) if users don't attach a file, there
is no problem
with zope 2.10, if there is no file attached, I have an error message :
'file not specified". It seems that  attach  file is mandatory.

Here, the complete message from the events log :

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module OFS.DTMLMethod, line 144, in __call__
   - <DTMLMethod at /assistance/do_add>
   - Physical Path: /assistance/Quest_susvp_add
  Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 476, in __call__
  Module DocumentTemplate.DT_With, line 61, in render
  Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Util, line 196, in eval
   - __traceback_info__: REQUEST
  Module <string>, line 1, in <expression>
  Module ZClasses.ZClass, line 454, in createInObjectManager
  Module ZClasses.ZClass, line 485, in fromRequest
  Module OFS.Image, line 120, in __init__
  Module OFS.Image, line 501, in _read_data
ValueError: File not specified

Who could help me

THanks