> Four:  the idea is to split up the processes so that their threads
make best
> use of the available CPUs.  Python's global interpreter lock makes
using more
> than one CPU within a single process problematic.

In the multiprocess setup, is it better to run a single thread per
process or multiple threads? Seems like multiple threads would still
prevent long running requests from tying up a processor, but the
overhead may not be worth it.  I haven't had a change to do any testing,
so I was wondering if there was a concensus.