Hi,

 I am a novice in zope. i have to debug a program where i get the key value
error, traversal error.

a lil info from the error log.

"Module Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr, line 49, in __call__
   - __traceback_info__:
here.getStoryNumber(here.catalog.data.getobject(result.data_record_id_,
REQUEST=None).getId())
  Module PythonExpr, line 1, in <expression>
  Module Products.ZCatalog.ZCatalog, line 590, in getobject
  Module OFS.Traversable, line 284, in unrestrictedTraverse
   - __traceback_info__: (['20071122_9.txt', 'stories', 'text'], '20071122')
KeyError: '20071122'"

i am unable to understand why this error is occuring . at the expression.

 <PythonExpr
here.getStoryNumber(here.catalog.data.getobject(result.data_record_id_,
REQUEST=None).getId())>

i would be happy if some one could give me a sense of direction and give a
brief idea where the error could have occured and how i should approach.

thanks in advance.

suhail