I need to open and display an HTML file in zope.For that I uploaded the file
as DTML document and tried to retrieve it from a page template.this is code
which i wrote for this:
 'PH226' is the name of my uploaded file.
 If i need to display more than one file at a time wht should i do?i tried to
modify my code for displaying the files which is selected by the user thru' a
form.But it didn't work:
This is the piece of code which i used