--On 18. Juni 2008 10:14:10 +0100 sujitha mary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 I need to open and display an HTML file in zope.For that I uploaded the
file as DTML document and tried to retrieve it from a page template.this
is code which i wrote for this:      <pre>
tal:replace="here/PH226">this  will             </span></pre>
 'PH226' is the name of my uploaded file.

This will only work if the PH226 can be _aquired_ from your current context object (check with "The Zope Book 2.7 edition" about _ACQUISITION_ - one of the Zope core concepts.

 If i need to display more than one file at a time wht should i do?i
tried to modify my code for displaying the files which is selected by the
user thru' a form.But it didn't work: This is the piece of code which i

Acquisition also applies here.

tal:replace="python: getattr(context, x)"

An alternative to acquisition for getting an object is traveral (restrictedTraverse('/path/to/object').

I strongly recommend reading the basic Zope documentation first in order to understand how acquistion works.