On 6/18/2008 11:23 AM, Andreas Jung wrote:
--On 18. Juni 2008 11:14:29 -0400 Tres Seaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Andreas Jung wrote:
We don't maintain something like that.

I don't know who the real group admin is, but there is a "Zope
Community" group on LinkedIn.  Chris' mail comes as a result of
requesting membership there and then clicking through to the "please
notify the manager" link:  the manager has set the e-mail to be this
list (which is wrong).

I remember that someone did that nonsense :->

Wow. Sorry. I didn't notice that when I clicked on the link. I only did so because my request had not been acted on. Whoever the mystery group owner is did approve my request just now.

Hey, mystery Linked In Zope Community group owner who obviously subscribes to this list, you may want to change that LinkedIn group contact email address. :)

Chris Calloway
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530