--On 20. Juni 2008 23:26:07 -0600 Jonathan Salazar Santos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello everybody

I am wondering, if there are some howto patching the zope 10 files
specifically for $MYZOPEHOME/lib/python/ZServer/datatypes.py

Because when I try to patch like: patch datatypes.py
datatypes.py.patch, the result:

patching file datatypes.py
Hunk #1 FAILED at 72.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file datatypes.py.rej

This issue is basically unrelated to Zope. A patch basically only applies _the_ version of a particular file that was used as basis for patch. If the file changed in between (new versions) then there is no guarantee that the patch program is able to apply the patch correctly. Solution: apply the patch _manually_.