--On 26. Juni 2008 11:45:47 +0100 sujitha mary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have an uploaded file in home folder.i have a page which has an
internal link to that file.But when i click the link a dialogue box is
opened saying this is ASC file what you want firefox to do with this
file.two options open,save is there.. But I need to display it in my page
when user click the link.what can i do to open the file automatically..i
had changed the content type of file to text/plain.. Please help..
thanks in advance

Please provide a some clear and understandable description. Reading the posting back-and-forth - it remains weird.