--On 27. Juni 2008 09:22:58 -0500 Jeff Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm not actually having a problem.  I updated those three products to
work with 2.11.0 and was wondering if someone could give some guidance to
me regarding getting the changes made permanent or at least looked at by
the authors.  I emailed each of them but have had no responses.  Given
that the authors themselves haven't replied, it occurred to me that the
email addresses may be out of date so I turned to the list.

If you don't get any responses from the current/former maintainers, I would:

- check the code into some public repository (SVN, directory structure
  based on the current standards)
- make the product work as egg (basically making it a 'Products' namespace
  package + a setup.py with the metadata)
- polish the README if necessary
- release it on PyPI

Andreas