I am thinking of using tal:on-error to catch an exception and
traverse to a default pagetemplate.
could some one please help me regarding the code ....

please clarify if the following statement is valid.

i believe the above is the wrong form of implementation. I actually need to
traverse to "container.error.absolute_url()".

please could some one give me the details regarding how to traverse the the
following url if the error has occured in a block of code...

kindly reply...