Hi everyone.

I am migrating my web application to a new server and I am trying to configure Zope + Apache as described in http://wiki.zope.org/zope2/ZopeAndApache . I previously used fast-cgi to communicate Apache with Zope and it worked just fine. I use exUserFolder to store my users in a postgresql database. Everything seems to work fine except when I try to login to a restricted area through port 80. After debugging a bit (unfortunately I'm not any Zope guru) I've noticed that the username and password variables which are posted from the login page are located at the HTTPRequest? <http://wiki.zope.org/zope2/ZopeAndApache/createform?page=HTTPRequest>.stdin property when the page is accessed through the 8080 port, but they are not present when the page is accessed though apache.

Anyone has any clue about what might be going on? Thanks a lot.