--On 11. Juli 2008 10:57:17 -0400 Jeff McNeil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm in the process of attempting to migrate a fairly large scale
internal XMLRPC system over to Zope. The current system is all custom.
That provides for a lot of internal code that we really don't need to
be managing.

I'm looking for best practices and approaches to deploying Zope 3
instances and a backend ZEO server to share the data.  I don't think
I've seen it covered anywhere. I've seen it documented from the Zope 2
perspective (both old school and via buildout recipes). It seems this
would be a fairly common configuration.

I don't see how this would be different in the Zope 3 world.
Buildout is the way to go. Depart from that your question is pretty
generic.

-aj