Hi,

I'm developing a Zope product that uses a dtml file to generate the html page. I'd like to include a dtml-tree based tree for navigation on the page. The custom object inherits from SimpleItem. When I include the follow code in the dtml file:

<dtml-tree>
  <dtml-var id>
</dtml-tree>

I get the following exception:

exceptions.KeyError
Sorry, a site error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 202, in publish_module_standard
    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 42, in call_object
    * Module Products.WellGroup.WellGroup, line 110, in index_html
    * Module App.special_dtml, line 65, in __call__
    * Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 476, in __call__
    * Module TreeDisplay.TreeTag, line 88, in render
    * Module TreeDisplay.TreeTag, line 192, in tpRender

KeyError: 'URL'

If I add a class variable called URL I then get a key error for RESPONSE.

My understanding from documentation is that Item (from which SimpleItem inherits) gives the product basic dtml-tree support. I can't find any examples that spell out how to write a product that supports dtml-tree tags. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Rowan