I'm developing a Zope product that uses a dtml file to generate the html
page. I'd like to include a dtml-tree based tree for navigation on the
page. The custom object inherits from SimpleItem. When I include the
follow code in the dtml file:
I get the following exception:
An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
Sorry, a site error occurred.
Traceback (innermost last):
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 202, in publish_module_standard
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 150, in publish
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 119, in publish
* Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 42, in call_object
* Module Products.WellGroup.WellGroup, line 110, in index_html
* Module App.special_dtml, line 65, in __call__
* Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 476, in __call__
* Module TreeDisplay.TreeTag, line 88, in render
* Module TreeDisplay.TreeTag, line 192, in tpRender
If I add a class variable called URL I then get a key error for RESPONSE.
My understanding from documentation is that Item (from which SimpleItem
inherits) gives the product basic dtml-tree support. I can't find any
examples that spell out how to write a product that supports dtml-tree
tags. Could someone point me in the right direction?
Zope maillist - Zope@zope.org
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
(Related lists -