Garito wrote:
Could someone point me where the page template code decide if an expression is a path expression or a string or python one, please?

I'm studying the zope page template classes and I would like to understand where this decision is taken

    for pt in ZopePathExpr._default_type_names:
        e.registerType(pt, ZopePathExpr)

ZopePathExpr._default_type_names contains, among others, the name 'standard', which makes this expression type the default expression type.