I am now and have been getting emails from everyone who comunicates with your
site.
There were seven new emails this am.
I have done every I know of to stop them.
All of the unwanted emails I get look like this in the subject line:
[Zope] Need so...etc.
Re: [Zope] SCRIPT (Python) ...............etc.
[Zope] Searching for ............ etc.
Re: [Zope] trying ZODB ........etc.
They all come frome individuals and have [Zope] in the subject line.
Can you help me or refer me to someone who can.
What would do if you were getting as many as 27 of these every day?
Please help me.
Michael Arnoldy at:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I have been getting these emails ever since I first visited your site.