Bernard Devlin wrote:
Hi folks,

I managed to find some good information on putting zope behind apache and using mod_rewrite. This appears to be working fine as long as I'm using a non-framed page (and it works with SSL too). However, when I try to access the site using it works, but if I try, I'm prompted for my zope admin credentials, and once I submit the credentials the framed portions are all 404d. When I check the url for one of the framed pages it looks like this:

Maybe you double check using the witch: