--- On Wed, 8/20/08, chaouche yacine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From: chaouche yacine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [Zope] Need some help to get rid of an InvalidObjectReference
> exception
> To: "Dieter Maurer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Cc: zope@zope.org
> Date: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 5:12 AM
> --- On Wed, 8/20/08, chaouche yacine
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > So the question is now : is there another way to put
> some
> > ZODB objects in the session for future use ? because
> there
> > is no reason to create the same object twice or thrice
> in my
> > product so I want it to stay in the session.
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> Maybe I should try this :
> http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/Sessions.stx#3-126

Ok here's how I did to finally fix it :

* create a new Transient Object Container (sessionTOC) at root
* create a new Session Data Manager (sessionDM), with the following settings :
** Id : sessionDM
** Transient Object Container Path : /sessionTOC
** Place SESSION in REQUEST object as : ZODBSESSION

Now I can put ZODB objects in ZODBSESSION using something like :

context.REQUEST.ZODBSESSION.set("object",o)

Thanks to all of you for your precious help.