sjcurt02 wrote:
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
> AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'sysconfig'

I finally understand what was meant.  This worked for me:

>>> from distutils import sysconfig
>>> sysconfig.get_config_vars()['CONFIG_ARGS']

but it produced no output because I configured python without specifying any
arguments using default values instead.  I grepped through the Makefile and
config.log and didn't see anything about specifying a value for the stack
size.  What configure options affect the python stack size?

Sent from the Zope - General mailing list archive at