--On 24. September 2008 08:02:23 +0200 Jaroslav Lukesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

But now I want to make some kind of portable, near OS independent
(win/lin) compact zope solution. So I look for RDB with like "blackbox"
functionality, with nothing special to make backups of running system
(like make backup of Data.fs) and nothing to install when move - make
backup copy of live system and then run it on another machine.
Installations are allowed only in case of change OS platform.

If you don't want any moving parts: don't use a RDBMS but soley use the
ZODB (where the Data.fs is basically the only moving part). If you are looking for a kindergarten-RDBMS: look at SQLite. All other enterprise-level databases are of course more complex and require more maintenance..make your choice..

-aj