Hi,

thanks for ur reply.

My problem is, my code is like

#code code code

if REQUEST['usr_msg']:
      do some operations.

#some code related to project

my program control loops with above " if condition".

REQUEST is in same context.

so once REQUEST stores 'usr_msg ' every time when it goes to "if condition "
, it performs that "do some operations"

Due to above reason i want to delete that "usr_msg" variable from REQUEST

also i cannot put restriction on "usr_msg" ,because it comes from user
input, and user can give any text to that variable.

thanks,
Indrajit.