Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Chris Withers wrote at 2008-9-30 13:45 +0100:
>> I recently ugpraded to Zope 2.11.1 and now get the following errors
>> every so often:
>>   Module Products.PageTemplates.unicodeconflictresolver, line 69, in
>> resolve
>>   Module zope.publisher.http, line 931, in getPreferredCharsets
>> ValueError: too many values to unpack
>
> Read "https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope2/+bug/254570";
> to learn about more reasons to get rid of the
> "PreferedCharsetUnicodeConflictResolver".
>
> "https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope2/+bug/160968"; is another bug
> indicating that it is best to avoid the "getPreferredCharset" altogether.

Well, that's nice and all, but how do I *not* use
PreferedCharsetUnicodeConflictResolver or getPreferredCharset?

(incidentally, my specific issue was fixed here:
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/zope2/+bug/253362
just a shame it hasn't actually made it into a release yet :-( )

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk