Garito wrote:
Perhaps is better if I explain you what I'm trying to do

Imagine a Plone site (I know there are a plone list but this is a generic question, sorry if not)

I configure it in the way if you put a parameter ?print the plone point renders as when you push the print button at the bottom of the point

For example: plone_site_url/front-page?print renders the plone front page with the print.css sytle

Now I want to get the rendered code of this point as string to pass it to PDFNode.renderAsPdf (it expect a string with the HTML and the name of the generated pdf)

Did you know how can I get the html code of an url with get parameters?

just context['front-page'](print=True) ?

or something? (Am I the only one which does not see value in a print
button because there is CSS to make this happen without server
interaction? )