Garry Saddington wrote at 2008-10-13 08:07 +0100:
>I have been searching everywhere for the correct syntax to use to change
>permissions on a dtml method from a python script. I know it could be using
>manage_changePermissions() but exactly how can I call it on any method.

Do not use "manage_changePermissions".
This method is designed a action for the corresponding management
interface page. In order to use it, you must build the request
in the same way as the action submit would do it -- difficult
and very error prone.

Instead use "manage_permission".
It sets the roles/acquire-flag for a single permission (e.g. the "View"
You call it directly on the object for which you want to change
the permissions, e.g. the "dtml method".