Thx Marco
I don't know what was the pb, but after having this issue, my instance was not
able to start. So i have re-buildout it and now, all is OK. Stepper work with
those Products/ files.

In fact i m adding __init__ file to every Products folder because Pydev index
source in it only in that case (to make it as areal python package)
So now every things is fine.

so, I m asking a new question about stepper now, is there more steps somewhere
for plone. I have writting many steps to replace my old way of migrating data:
- a Password class to change every password of every users to a new password
set in arg (DONE)
- a Profile class to apply a genericsetup profile (DONE)
- a EMail class to change mail of every users set in arg (DONE)

If there is no package that get all that step classes, i can put it on plone
collective. May i need to ask this on plone mailing list before.

Makina Corpus