On 27.11.2008 15:13 Uhr, Rupesh P Raj wrote:
Hi AJ,

By Sitemap, what I mean is a list of all pages of a website, such as the
following :

http://www.example.com/homepage.html

http://www.example.com/about.html
http://www.example.com/faqs.html

http://www.example.com/file1.html
http://www.example.com/file2.html

Does my requirement makes sense? I am quite new to plone, so I am not
sure whether it is persistent objects? We do use CMF.

If you are using CMF you might consider "ExtendedPathIndex" (part of Plone) within CMF as a replacement for the 'path' index. It has support for generating sitemap related functionalities. Check its README.txt file.

-aj
begin:vcard
fn:Andreas Jung
n:Jung;Andreas