My client's zope has two back ends, /manage and /tools. tools is the one with
the more user friendly interface and manage is the utilitarian one.

When users goto /tools tho, and click the "assets" folder the site times
outs with this:
Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request GET /tools/assets/.

However, I can get there just fine through manage. Any thoughts?
Sent from the Zope - General mailing list archive at