I installed TextIndexNG3 into Zope 2.11.2. When I create a new ZCatalog and in
the Indexes tab I try to create a TextIndexNG3 index, I get this traceback:

2009-01-28 16:01:32 ERROR Zope.SiteErrorLog
Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Products.TextIndexNG3.TextIndexNG3, line 154, in
  Module Products.ZCatalog.ZCatalog, line 394, in manage_addIndex
  Module Products.ZCatalog.ZCatalog, line 985, in addIndex
  Module Products.TextIndexNG3.TextIndexNG3, line 77, in __init__
  Module textindexng.index, line 48, in __init__
  Module textindexng.index, line 54, in clear
  Module zope.component._api, line 224, in createObject
  Module zope.component._api, line 207, in getUtility
ComponentLookupError: (<InterfaceClass zope.component.interfaces.IFactory>,

What does it mean?

Milos Prudek