Chris Withers wrote:
> ImportError: /usr/lib/zope2.9/lib/python/persistent/
> undefined symbol: PyUnicodeUCS4_AsEncodedString

> ImportError: /opt/Zope-2.9/lib/python/persistent/
> undefined symbol: PyUnicodeUCS2_AsEncodedString

Having had a bit of a google, I found this post from Andreas:

So it seems that "python2.4" resolves to one python when cron is running
and another when run from a shell of the same user.

Has anyone seen this behaviour before or know what could cause it?

PS: I've solved this for now by changing python2.4 to
/usr/local/bin/python2.4 in the control scripts, which seems to have
done the trick.