There will be a Zope + Friends sprint @ PyCon 2009, to work on Zope
and Zope-related technologies like Grok, Repoze, Deliverence etc.

Because of the Repoze overlap with WSGI based frameworks we plan to
work closely together with the WSGI/Pylons/TurboGears/Repoze sprint
happening at the same time, so this will be a supercool webframwork

Everyone is welcome! It is not necessary to sign up beforehand, but it
is recommended for planning purposes.  Either put your name on the
wiki-page yourself, or mail me and I will add you.

For general information on the sprints, see:

or ask me.

Help out / Learn / Have fun!

Lennart Regebro
+33 661 58 14 64