On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 08:07, Dvir Bar-lev <dvi...@puresight.com> wrote:
> K, ill try to explain in more detail. :)
> What I want to do is this:
>
> I create 2 roles in zope - manager and client for example.
> I than create 2 users - zoe and don.
> Zoe has password A and role manager and don has password B and role client.
> Now I go to the log in page of my site, it has 2 fields - username and
> password.
> What I want to do is this:
> If the user puts in the fileds zoe and A I want to be able to identify the
> user zoe with the role manager

You already have. You gave Zoe the role "Manager", you say. OK. Done.
You don't need to do anything more.

I suspect you still need to explain, not what you are trying to do,
but what you are trying to achieve. Explain the usecase.

--
Lennart Regebro: Pythonista, Barista, Notsotrista.
http://regebro.wordpress.com/