Free and OpenSource kinda go together :)

Time is tough right now and Obama didn't include software licenses in his
stimulus package :). The problem is I'm the only one using Zope and Linux in my
company. IT are a bunch of Windows and ASP worshipers, they hate Linux and fear
of supporting it because they don't know anything about it. morons! Could have
saved the company thousands of dollars by going with open source instead! haha,
j/k didn't meant to offend y'all Uncle Gates' cult followers/comrades out there

So it's mxODBC or nothing at all for the Linux users?