Are you *sure* that the software on source and destination system are
identical?

- -aj

On 16.04.2009 14:10 Uhr, iarly selbir | ski0s wrote:
> Hi all, I'm new on list, I'm having a problem when try to import a zexp,
> It was exported of other server but I can't import it to my test server.
>
> Trace back below:
>
> 2009-04-16T09:33:05 ERROR Zope.SiteErrorLog
> http://testesoftwarelivre.ceara.gov.br/manage_importObject
> Traceback (innermost last):
>   Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 119, in publish
>   Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
>   Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 42, in call_object
>   Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 610, in manage_importObject
>   Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 632, in _importObjectFromFile
>   Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 348, in _setObject
>   Module zope.event, line 23, in notify
>   Module zope.component.event, line 26, in dispatch
>   Module zope.component._api, line 130, in subscribers
>   Module zope.component.registry, line 290, in subscribers
>   Module zope.interface.adapter, line 535, in subscribers
>   Module zope.component.event, line 33, in objectEventNotify
>   Module zope.component._api, line 130, in subscribers
>   Module zope.component.registry, line 290, in subscribers
>   Module zope.interface.adapter, line 535, in subscribers
>   Module OFS.subscribers, line 119, in dispatchObjectMovedEvent
>   Module zope.app.container.contained, line 182, in dispatchToSublocations
>   Module zope.component._api, line 130, in subscribers
>   Module zope.component.registry, line 290, in subscribers
>   Module zope.interface.adapter, line 535, in subscribers
>   Module OFS.subscribers, line 119, in dispatchObjectMovedEvent
>   Module zope.app.container.contained, line 182, in dispatchToSublocations
>   Module zope.component._api, line 130, in subscribers
>   Module zope.component.registry, line 290, in subscribers
>   Module zope.interface.adapter, line 535, in subscribers
>   Module OFS.subscribers, line 116, in dispatchObjectMovedEvent
>   Module OFS.subscribers, line 149, in callManageAfterAdd
>   Module Products.Archetypes.ReferenceEngine, line 155, in manage_afterAdd
>   Module Products.CMFCore.utils, line 123, in getToolByName
> AttributeError: reference_catalog
>

> I found possible solution that says to split content, reference_catalog.
> uid_content, but I don't found how to do it.
>
> Have anybody any solution to this problem.
>
> I'm new in Zope/Plone world.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Regards,
>
> - -
> iarly selbir | ski0s
>
> :wq!

- --
Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: i...@zopyx.com - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Handelsregister A 381535
Geschäftsführer/Gesellschafter: ZOPYX Limited, Birmingham, UK

begin:vcard
fn:Andreas Jung
n:Jung;Andreas
org:ZOPYX Ltd. & Co. KG