Various knobs affect Zope performance...depending on each individual
site and their programming and needs..serious further hints require
a closer analysis.

- -aj

On 17.04.2009 15:27 Uhr, iarly selbir | ski0s wrote:
> This "code" isn't my, the server is hosting sites of many govern
> departments, so my task isn't develop the code but is keep all system
> working fine without down times.
>
> I'm not allowed to change the code, so I'm looking for all other
> reachable performance features.
>
> Regards,
>
> - -
> iarly selbir | ski0s
>
> :wq!
>

> On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 10:14 AM, Andreas Jung <li...@zopyx.com
> <mailto:li...@zopyx.com>> wrote:
>

> Before starting with any kind of performance optimization:
> figure out your bottlenecks first by profiling your code:
> ZopeProfiler is your friend.
>
> -aj
> On 17.04.2009 15:10 Uhr, iarly selbir | ski0s wrote:
>> I'm doing a hard task, trying to improve maximum of possible
> performance
>> to Zope/Plone server, I already installed CacheFu that improved so
> much
>> performance, I saw on a blog about cache for Python calls but wasn't
>> explained about your configuration or installation. there are any
>> related product for zope to do it or something like that?
>
>> The main question is improve a better performance to this server.
>
>> Any tip/solution is welcome.
>
>> Thanks in advance.
>

>> Regards,
>
>> - -
>> iarly selbir | ski0s
>
>> :wq!

- --
Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: i...@zopyx.com - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Handelsregister A 381535
Geschäftsführer/Gesellschafter: ZOPYX Limited, Birmingham, UK

begin:vcard
fn:Andreas Jung
n:Jung;Andreas
org:ZOPYX Ltd. & Co. KG