I'm considering building a large scale, but small in features site.  It
will contain
lots of small objects (millions, tens of millions, hundreds of millions)
of objects,
where each object has a couple of strings and maybe some other light

So far, I've been contemplating disabling undo (if that's possible), and
BTree structures, maybe segmenting objects into different groups
(folders) to
further speed up lookups.  Scalability is also an issue, should I
consider using
RelStorage?  Should I consider using the ZCatalog for faster lookups?

Has anyone else developed something similar?  Are there Zope product
examples out there that fit the bill?

Morten W. Petersen
Nidelven IT Ltd

Phone: +47 45 44 00 69