Click at the Proxy tab at method with "View" permission

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pedro LaWrench" <>

I need to do something on the filesystem, which requires unrestricted
python, so I created an external method. The problem is that anyone can call
that directly via URL, so I added a permission check. Even then, users with
the sufficient permissions can call this via URL, which I don't want them to
do. I only want them to have access indirectly from other pages (such as a
page template that will pass sane parameters). Is there anyway to do this?