On 29.04.2009 20:24 Uhr, iarly selbir | ski0s wrote:
> has It stored on log file like linux logs or is stored on db ( in my
case MySQL )?

> Today a developer make changes in something that I can't anymore access
to web interface, so I need of a other way to see all changes.

> My solution today was restore a MySQL backup of yesterday, so I lost
all audit changes.

The undo tabs tells you nothing about the values changed (old vs. new).
There is
basically no tool for giving you those information. In Plone you have
versioning support
for content-types (only) and there is some History functionality for
showing changes
on fields managed by an Archetypes schema.

-aj
begin:vcard
fn:Andreas Jung
n:Jung;Andreas