hello all,
I am right now browsing through the grok tutorial and found it to be
really amaising.

I had been confused a few days regarding how I can put my application
into zope.  Thanks to all you who patiently answered my queries.

Now I am wondering whether there is a product which can generate
spreadsheet like output for some typicle data such as balance sheets or
ledgers (with cell merging capability)?

I would also like to know if there is some way I am make grok integrate
open office in a way that I can generate open office spreadsheets and
send it to a browser or open it in some way?

I know there is a python library called odfpy which can fill up
spreadsheets with data, but I don't know whether similar things are
possible with zope.

I have searched but did not find some thing like this.

so is any thing of the above possible?

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.