Dear all

I'm trying to install Zope2-2.12.0b2-py2.6-win32.egg on Windows. It's the first
time I try
to install an egg, so I may have made a trivial mistake.

The installation installs some packages, then tries to install,
and fails
with a missing vcvarsall.bat.

I haven't got a C compiler installed - I assumed the purpose of the Zope
Windows egg was that
I wouldn't need to compile?

        Processing dependencies for Zope2==2.12.0b2
        Searching for
        Best match: 3.7.0
        Running\ -q bdist_egg --dist-dir
        error: Setup script exited with error: Unable to find vcvarsall.bat

Hints appreciated. Thank you and best regards,

COMIT AG - A Swisscom Company
Martin Gfeller, Senior Manager
Solutions - Quantax