Peter,

Than you for your response. Please find below a few things:

- I give up using sessions in the website's front and years ago :)
There is only one page left that is using them, when u subscribe to
our newsletter but I don't think that this affects because is used
rarely

- I am using Yahoo Maps Ajax API to display maps; also some ajax calls
for our build in chat (only for logged users)

So if the things above are causing read conflicts why only for this
particular object? There is nothing special or different with this
one...

Thanks again,
Dragos

--