2009/9/2 Jens Vagelpohl <j...@dataflake.org>

> On Sep 2, 2009, at 04:33 , Miguel Beltran R. wrote:
> > OPERATIONS_ERROR: {'info': '00000000: LdapErr: DSID-0C090627,
> > comment: In
> > order to perform this operation a successful bind must be completed
> > on the
> > connection., data 0, vece', 'desc': 'Operations error'}
> The error message is informative enough I would say. An operation
> (probably a search) is being performed, but no bind has happened.
> Since there is a (simple) bind being performed in the code right
> before this error it appears AD does not like it. Maybe AD is not
> configured to allow sinple user/password binds. Or it is configured to
> only allow access from certain hosts, and the host with the Zope
> installation is not on that list. With AD, the possibilities for
> problems are endless.
> jens
> Thanks Jens, after a second look on directory LdapUserFolder (v2.12) I
found README.ActiveDirectory.txt what say how configure correctly LUF
My options was:
All options in LdapUserFolder use default, except
*Users Base DN  =  ou=Usuarios,ou=CEED,dc=ceed,dc=local
*Groups Base DN  =  ou=Usuarios,ou=CEED,dc=ceed,dc=local
*Manager DN = cn=zopeldap,ou=Usuarios,ou=CEED,dc=ceed,dc=local
* Manager DN Usage = Always (before was for login data only)  **important
*read-only= on

The server now connect to port 3268