I am new around here.

If I am not in the right place
then please feel free to point me elsewhere.

I have a site running Plone.

The admin/manager password for zope is lost.

I followed the instructions here after googling a bit:

to create an emergency user (following the 2. How to create emergency Zope
access user in your Zope instance, created with buildout, instructions)

But I can't login with the login created for the emergency user

I can see the 'access' file that is created, and I put it where the
instructions indicate.

    * Plone 3.1.6
    * CMF 2.1.1
    * Zope (Zope 2.10.6-final, python 2.4.5, linux2)
    * Python 2.4.5 (#2, Jul 31 2008, 18:51:48) [GCC 4.2.3 (Ubuntu
    * PIL 1.1.6

Running on ubuntu server.

I am using the port specified in zope.conf

Any pointers would be gratefully received :)  Thanks!

Jel Coward