I'm maintaining a ZEO cluster setup that currently consists of 2 Zope
clients and 1 ZEO server (Zope version is 2.10.5.)

I'm using sessions on the hosted site and am having trouble sharing them
across the 2 servers.

I've done a config as described here:

Everything runs fine, except my sessions 'change' randomly. For example
if I output my SESSION data I notice that the sessions ID is not
persistent over i.e. 10 page loads.
The contents of the sessions also change, of course.

Am I missing something here? The central storage of the sessions should
fix this if i'm correct, but it doesn't.
Is this impossible to do, or is another issue causing this stange behaviour?

best regards,