it seems that there some of the options in zope had been changed. I have
been looking
in the documentation but did not find any explanation on what I am
trying to do, which
results in a formatting error message in new zope version, but worked
fine in the older one.

I have an input form, to which I provided a dtml-var as value,something

<input name="_valuename" size="20" value="<dtml-var person_name>">

How can I provide as value now the variable <dtml-var person_name> ? It
seems that
there are substantial changes here. I

Thanks for your help,

**NOTA DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD** Este correo electrónico, y en su caso los ficheros
adjuntos, pueden contener información protegida para el uso exclusivo de su
destinatario. Se prohíbe la distribución, reproducción o cualquier otro tipo de
transmisión por parte de otra persona que no sea el destinatario. Si usted
recibe por error este correo, se ruega comunicarlo al remitente y borrar el
mensaje recibido.
**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This email communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the
designated recipient named above. Distribution, reproduction or any other use
of this transmission by any party other than the intended recipient is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and
delete all copies.