few days ago my I'm getting this errors when trying logging on /manage,
googling I don't found any reasonable solution and/or  information about,
only thing was, "restarting zope instances works", thats true

2010-02-24T09:43:09 ERROR Zope.SiteErrorLog
Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Zope2.App.startup, line 238, in commit
  Module transaction._manager, line 96, in commit
  Module transaction._transaction, line 395, in commit
  Module transaction._transaction, line 498, in _commitResources
  Module ZODB.Connection, line 726, in tpc_vote
  Module relstorage.relstorage, line 711, in tpc_vote
  Module relstorage.relstorage, line 686, in _vote
  Module relstorage.relstorage, line 593, in _prepare_tid
  Module relstorage.adapters.mysql, line 506, in start_commit
  Module relstorage.adapters.mysql, line 672, in _hold_commit_lock
StorageError: Unable to acquire commit lock

I looked at the code and this function _hold_commit_lock has the following
SELECT statement:

I tried to reproduce it querying manually but  it looks like an unknown
command, and other point, I don't know what Zope put in %s variable.

Does anybody already had this problem?

Thanks for any reply.

- -
iarlyy selbir | ski0s